Real World, Relevant VMware Training!
We're sure you have heard of the recent vulnerabilities Spectre and Meltdown. We are at the forefront of testing and applying remediation for these vulnerabilities to VMware Environments. As we always do, we take our experience in Production environments and apply that knowledge to our training materials! We feel that the highly-current nature of our training is its greatest strength!
- All VMsources VMware Training Classes now include a special section on mitigating Spectre and Meltdown for VMware vSphere!
- Learn how you can test for vulnerabilities to Spectre and Meltdown
- Learn how to apply VMware patches for ESXi and vCenter to mitigate Spectre and Meltdown
- Learn exactly what steps you need to take to protect your VMs from Spectre and Meltdown
- Recommendations for maintaining performance on VMware vSphere in a post Spectre and Meltdown world.
At VMsources, we’ve specifically designed our VMware training around real world scenarios to give you all the knowledge you’ll need to install and use VMware vSphere® and VMware® Horizon View™. Starting with a fresh server for each student, our classes focus on Best Practices and the use of the most commonly licensed features like VMware vSphere® High Availability (HA), vMotion®, and Distributed Resource Scheduler™ (DRS), while explicitly leaving out the “adware” component from other providers.
LEARN MORE WITH US
- Real world examples from working consultants keep students informed
- Call today and speak directly to an instructor! No salespeople here!
- Materials based on procedures VMsources consultants use every day!
- Students work on real servers and a genuine enterprise SAN
Most other VMware classes only allow participants to connect to and manage servers (like ESXi and vCenter) which are already installed. These labs, by their very nature, limit the participants to a very narrow scope; performing a few scripted operations on highly-restrictive servers.
We don’t believe you will learn as much in connecting to pre-configured servers (like ESXi and vCenter) and then performing a few operations. We believe you have the right to build, and use, all of the required servers on your own dedicated resources! These will be your servers for the term of class; use them how you like!
In vSphere Infrastructure Deployment Classes, each participant gets to install:
- Their own ESXi Host on a physical server
- Build their own Virtual Machines
- Install their own vCenter Server
- Manage VMware vSphere including vMotion, DRS and HA
- Configure their own Networking and Virtual Switches
- Use their own SAN LUN
- Create their own templates
- Install their own Backup Server for all 3rd Party Backup computable with vSphere